The holiday season is upon us, and the Holidazzle will be coming back to Loring Park again this year!
Café & Bar Lurcat is located right in the heart of Loring Park, making it the perfect spot to enjoy the festivities. Lurcat will offer special hours, specialty drinks and a holiday brunch service.
Holidazzle hours are as follows:
- November 25-27 opening at 3:00 p.m. – bar menu will be available.
- Every Saturday and Sunday in December the bar will be open at 3:00 p.m.
Hot drinks, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options, will be served during the Holidazzle:
- Hot caramel apple cider (hot apple cider with cinnamon and caramel)
- Chocolate snowflake (double espresso with chocolate, vanilla and steamed milk)
- Egg nog (brandy, egg, cream, warm spice)
- Keoke coffee (brandy, creme de cocoa, Tia Maria, whipped cream)
- Hazelnut mocha (Frangelico, chocolate, espresso, steamed milk)
- Hard caramel apple cider (whiskey, hot apple cider, cinnamon and caramel)
On December 18, Lurcat will be hosting a holiday brunch service. The brunch will be served family style and will include three courses. Mrs. Clause and her holiday elves will be around all day (10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.) making ornaments and decorating stockings with the kids.