U.S. Bank announces new vendors for 2018 NFL Season
Summer in Minnesota has come to an end.
While the weather may still be warm and days long, the State Fair has ended and kids have gone back to school – the true mark of the unofficial end of the season.
However, the start of fall also means the start of football. Which, for Vikings fans, means a return to U.S. Bank Stadium.
This year U.S. Bank Stadium, in conjunction with Aramark, is enhancing the fan experience by continuing to expand its offerings. And yes, that means at the concessions, too.
For the 2018 – 2019 season, fans can expect to see four new restaurant partners and eight new food items at concessions around the stadium.
New vendors include:
- Family-owned and operated Market Bar-B-Que
- The Loring Park restaurant will bring its smoked brisket sandwich, pulled pork sandwich, jumbo smoked wings and cornbread to Hyundai Club and upper level concessions
- Chef Billy Tserenbat’s Bibuta
- Catch the Bigeye tuna and Norwegian salmon sushi burritos and bowls in the Hyundai Club
- Chickie’s & Pete’s
- Introduced during Super Bowl LII, their crab fries, cheese steak and chicken cutlets will now be available all season at Hyundai Club
- Bubble Waffle
- Another Super Bowl LII favorite, the waffles will be available a 111 main concourse and 318 upper concourse
New concession items include:
- This over-sized tricycle will serve two varieties of beer. It will start at one end of the concourse and make its way to the other throughout the course of the game
- Grilled Mexican street corn
- Grilled corn with chipotle may, cotija cheese, pickled cilantro and chili con limon seasoning will be available in Sections 101 and 347
- Cuban sandwiches
- House cured roasted pork with shaved ham, swiss, house garlic pickles and mustard on a Cuban roll will be served in sections 101 and 347
- Swedish meatballs
- Swedish meatballs on a stick! These will come with lingonberry chutney and be available in Section 114 at State Fair Favorites
- Dippin Dots
- The ice cream of the future will be available in sections 129 and 347
- Minneapolis Cocktail Co.
- Formerly known as Mill City Grill, this concession will be where fans can go to enjoy a variety of adult beverages
- Highland Park Whisky
- The northernmost Scotch distillery in the world now will also be served all throughout U.S. Bank Stadium, with one dedicated bar on the upper east concourse
Additionally, Be Graceful Catering and R Taco will now also be available in 124 main concourse/328 upper concourse and Hyundai Club and upper concourses respectively.
For more information on U.S. Bank Stadium, or its events, visit them online.